Monday 7 July 2014

FEAR

FEAR takes over


FEAR hides itself


FEAR makes you behave in strange ways


If you don't face it, FEAR grows and gets bigger and gets worse


I have faced my fear last week.  I still suffer from it... this evening I am shaking thinking about going into the office tomorrow.  What has changed so?  How have I benefited if I am crying from guilt and fear?  For one thing last week I didn't cry and didn't let the emotions out.  I was lying to myself and to others about how I was feeling, which is never a good thing.  Secondly I am able to acknowledge today that I need help making sure I get to work on time tomorrow - I've asked my hubbie to make sure I get to bed on time today, so that I get a good night's sleep tonight.  Talking to him like this has also prevented me from making silly decisions like attempting to log into to the office right now and work all night - which you and I know would not produce good results.


So this is the beginning of the journey to conquer this fear...  how long will it be before I can change all my bad habits?



No comments:

Post a Comment